 Off-Topic / Debate / 20024
20023  |  20025
Subject:
Newspeak 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:14:58 GMT

"Iraqi ultralights spotted over U.S. troops"
http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-1720421.php

Maj. Gen. Victor E. “Gene” Renuart Jr., director of operations for Central
Command, was quick to label the bombing as an act of terrorism. “That kind
of an activity is a symbol of an organization that is beginning to get a
little bit desperate,” he added.

So what have I missed?  Are we not  at war with Iraq?  If we kill them we
are "liberating" Iraq, or "engaging" the enemy.  If they kill us it is
"terrorism."

Gotcha -- just checking.

Why don't we just call them "subhumans" and break out with the Zyklon B?

-- Hop-Frog