 Off-Topic / Debate / 20124
20123  |  20125
Subject:
Whose side are you on, anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:53:29 GMT

More questions about the Russian role are raised in this UPI article:

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030401-024727-1436r

I went to the iraqwar.ru site mentioned

http://www2.iraqwar.ru/iraq-analiz_lenta_w.php?lang=en&archdts=2&lang=en

and I did not see the information given but I wasn't looking very hard. Does
anyone else?