 General / 28577
Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 01:24:48 GMT

this is the second post i've seen about this
so i decided to take a look
and i have to say, although i LOOOOOVE the lugnet site

i agree that the guide is now a lot less useful.

i used it primarily to see others comments
see who was selling sets, and to post my
own desire for sets, and now none of those
things show up.

the default should be 'show all on the page'
and people should be able to click a href
if they DON'T want it all to show up

imho

-paul

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
Why are the notes now on a differnet page than the pictures? I usually visit
the guide to read people's opinions, and seperating the comments from the main
page of the set makes the guide less enjoyable to use.  I suppose I'll get used
to it quickly enough, but is there any chance of it going back to the way it
was?