 General / 28576
28575  |  28577
Subject:
Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 01:17:28 GMT

Why are the notes now on a differnet page than the pictures? I usually visit
the guide to read people's opinions, and seperating the comments from the main
page of the set makes the guide less enjoyable to use.  I suppose I'll get used
to it quickly enough, but is there any chance of it going back to the way it
was?