 Off-Topic / Debate / 9434
Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:36:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:

One of my LEGO-related complaints has to do with the fact that people say
"Technique" when they mean "Technic."

"Technique"  = (tek-neek)

"Technic" = (tek-nik)

   Word. And don't get me started on people who mispronounce "Futuron."

   Pedants of the world, unite and take over!

   Coby