 General / 28585
Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
I'm happy with the new way.  I do like to read people's comments, but its
fine to have to do an extra click.  I could care less about people who own
the set, want the set, or want to sell it.

Aaarrrgh!! I don't know who decided "couldn't" should be shortened to "could"
but it seems to have caught on.

I suppose it's possible that you could care less - but I bet you meant you
couldn't care less. Not that I have anything against yan^H^H^H americans, but
you seem to quite regularly do awful things like this to the language.

ROSCO