 General / 28584
Re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 03:20:35 GMT

I'm happy with the new way.  I do like to read people's comments, but its
fine to have to do an extra click.  I could care less about people who own
the set, want the set, or want to sell it.

Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
Why are the notes now on a differnet page than the pictures? I usually • visit
the guide to read people's opinions, and seperating the comments from the • main
page of the set makes the guide less enjoyable to use.  I suppose I'll get • used
to it quickly enough, but is there any chance of it going back to the way • it
was?