 Off-Topic / Debate / 9458
Re: NOT the Queen's English
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

Here's a few other words and phrases to add to the list:

ekspecially
ekscape
"I have the slightest idea"
comf-ter-ble (for comfortable)
farhead (for forehead)
acrossed

  Add to that "let me aks you a question" and "I took a pitcher with my
camera."  Both usages are popular here in "Picksburg."

     Dave!