 Castle / 16000 (+100)
  Re: Moc of the Week....?

(...) Nice idea, but (assuming you attained curatorship) how often would you be able to update the sidebar? On a weekly or biweekly basis? I think a certain standard should be set there. But I'm for a rotating curators position. (...) to load the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is bad in Castle Lego ?

(...) around when I wrote the castle chronology. (Actually, I considered earlier doing a story based on the history of lego castle factions, but for now, I'm concentrating on completing the first volume of my story, Anachronistic Skies.) it's a long (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Map

(...) thats not the point. I still have a map. The map has Calafrack (my place) the surrounding places, and other points of intrest. Its a big map with like 5 big continent. Its all the places know to calafrack by commoners. Of coarse the Elves and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New LEGO Dragon

(...) *DROOL* Wow, that is way cool! It looks like only the upper head and tail are new, though (with some printing, of course). Nice pike too! Too bad they're in the largest set. :-( x-posted to lugnet.adventurers Nathan Wells (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  no more bury pictures!!!!

Hey all, I finally got good pictures of my custom weapons, (URL) know what your thinking "dang thats alot of links!" nope one more to go:-p) .....a new custom minifig, (URL) coming very soon!!!! As always comments are appriciated Joey (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

That's really cool! The website is superb- clean, but not too simple. The models and dioramas are great too. The photography is flawless, and the image-editing is great. Does Yicke have any tips on that? I'd like to now how to do those images! :) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) It's been done... (URL) :-) (search the archives of .trains and you will find there are other ones as well!... some very cool ones too!) (...) (URL) as good of a fit, it's only got 2 of the three signature colors and not nearly as spacey (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Look at these new sets

2003 has just begun. if you thought what got before was cool look at this stuff. (URL) single allstar player. (URL) first lego meka type set. (URL) At-At need i say more (URL) hailfire droid. (URL) more minis (URL) new hp (URL) new spidy (URL) gotta (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: no more bury pictures!!!!

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes: I must say these are all very cool. My favorites are these two: (...) flesh out the line nicely. Infact, if you made one of these and painted it all dark grey, light grey, or brown, it might look even better. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Look at these new sets

(...) Certainly, there is no NEW castle. But... Let's look at the end of 2002, Castle Sets Black Falcon's Fortress New Castle Accessory Pack Related to Castle HP Slytherin (nice serpent sheild and a sword) HP Chamber of Secrets (again nice serpent (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Look at these new sets

(...) <Snipped> (...) Cool: Very The new Spiderman sets might actually get me this time around, since those cars look like they're really well designed. They also look like they're great for parts. Does anyone know why LEGO replaced the NYPD decals (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

(...) Dang, new fangled compulator! :) (...) Glad you liked em! Pretty neat idea, huh? (...) Interesting guess. Too bad I can't tell you the whole story till I tell... the whole story ;) (...) Thanks much! I've been wanting to work with a character (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: no more bury pictures!!!!

(...) hmm...gives me an idea, to primer the thing before I paint it, it might look cool, but then I was trying to get away from the plan look which is why I painted it. (...) actually its made outta a grey suit case, as unlikely as it may seems, I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

(...) Aye, a powerful and dangerous mistress she be... (...) Thanks much, glad you enjoyed my story. (...) I've had that problem once, but I've had the opposite problem more often. Having a crazy idea for a story but being unable to put it down in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(URL) of the Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half) Featuring the arrival of the Beyhadur himself and the beginning of the rebellion against the Lonsans. Also, the teachings of the Beyhadur. "Beyhadur" is ancient Olmish for "The Hand of God", and refers (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Look at these new sets

(...) AAA...AAA! NEW SPACE! OH NO! .SPACE IS GOING TO GO HYPER-SYPER ACTIVE! I think that the Johnny Thunder will be the best to feed off of. HP isnt so great, though. most of the other stuff just doesnt have good elements for us. (how many times do (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Map

(...) Anthony didnt do a map because he cant. he told me that. I can though. I dont stealing from tolkein, like, directly such as a map. orcs, etc are fine with me though. Aramir (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

(...) Procrastination seems too powerful and seductive for me :) (...) That for one, gives me a few more reasons to pool $40 USD into a Black Falcon's Fortress. (...) Yep...I keep getting more crazy ideas about alternate characters, events, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(...) Heh...I like the eastern references you threw in with the shrouded assassin. (very interesting...) (...) If I wrote the story, I would have named the main character 'Abu Sayyaf' (or Abu Saif) 'Bearer of the Sword', but all sounds well. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

(...) Well, I must say he did an excellent job on his first page. (I've seriously got to learn how to code <html> and work with flash...) Of course, getting back on topic here, I found the dioramas page to be pretty interesting, but I was hoping (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(...) 'Beyhadur' is actually more of a title than a name, per se. Think along the lines of Warrior-Prophet. There have been several Beyhadurs in Olmish history, but few with the importance of this one. And there will likely be more to come, but as (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

This Web Site is so Great!The Diaoramas are amazing! The pictures of the pirate and sailing ships are so increadible! The one with all the stormy weather! It's amazing! wow wow wow! The castle shot is nicely set up and the wild west with the Bang! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(...) Is this story by any chance 'historical fiction' of an event (or series thereof) that occured millenia ago? Well, with your olmish references, that's why I would surmise. (...) Yep...I've been getting ideas lately to create my own terminology (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

Wow. This is amazing for a first site. The creations: I love the dioramas. Very creative, good subject material. The Guts and Utena minifigs kick my butt. A little heavy on the paint for my taste but otherwise brilliant. The microscope is too cool. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  oracle in the wastes preview

After a somewhat protracted absence from Lugnet, I have put a new MOC online and nearly completed the next chapter in my .castle story. The ruined temple of the oracle lies in the region know as the Gray Wastes. Some (unedited) preview pictures are (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Ye Olde Red Tavern

Check out our latest MOC/diorama from our homepage, Ye Olde Red Tavern; (URL) story: In Dragonstern you’ll find this quaint place to eat and drink at a surprisingly modest price. Ye Olde Red Tavern is just a stone’s throw away from the main auction (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Reminds me of the Bratwurst hut at the Wisconsin State Fair. Funny how little scandinavians have changed. The interior details are the best.. very cute, and I especially like the tables. Don't know why, but I do. Outside, to be honest, I think the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)

(...) Actually no, this is entirely fiction. But thank you! I am a history graduate (Spring of '02, FSU), and so I have a lot of historical inspiration. My hope is to create something like a history of a people. The Epic of the Beyhadur is supposed (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: oracle in the wastes preview

William! The return of Gatimrja is welcomed, indeed! I saw on the site that Chapter threee was already posted soo.. I read it and loved it! Especially your use of special effects, and most especially concerning the oracle. So freaky, so cool! The (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Curator?

(...) I'm not sure. But if one person has the access, I'm sure there is a way to give that access either on a formal or informal basis to others. The dynamics of the rotation? People volunteer and, maybe a 'head' curator designates who does what (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

Anthony, Great job on the temple. The entrance/mouth looks really cool and the katanas make great teeth. I'm also amazed by the sheer size of the hills around it without a BURP in sight. A nice little detail is the design of the bow using the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New LEGO Dragon

(...) Nathan, There are two of those pikes in one of the smaller sets: (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: oracle in the wastes preview

Lenny, Thanks for the warm reception. It's good to be back. I hope the next chapter will be finished in much less time than this one took. I'm really glad the Oracle's prophecy went over well. It was the hardest part to write, as I wanted it to seem (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Oracle in the Wastes online

Chapter III of the Kingdom of Gatimrja is up and running. Just follow the stories link at: (URL) are, as always, greatly appreciated. --William (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Oracle in the Wastes online

(...) Leonard and Sava posted their stories earlier...:) Anyhow, getting back on topic, the stories were a bit short for each chapter, but just about right...I particularly liked the humorous inclusions, like the abandoning of the ever convivial (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oracle in the Wastes online

Matt, I'm glad you liked the stories. And thanks for the comments. I really appreciate the feedback. I will definately be getting back to Prince Herold soon. Though I may try to do more with him than just comic relief. I was never happy with the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Really nice use of those strips on the roof! Well done! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Meet the Scorpion Queen

After seening Onishi Shinji's Scorpion creation, (URL) then remembering back to Chris Maddison's scorpion, (URL) decided to build them, since I thought they were both so cool. I altered Onishi's scorpion only slightly, turning the stinger around (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New LEGO Dragon

(...) Sweet! Thanks! Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of Giant Teddy Bears (erm, Jun-Chi's) though. ;-D Nathan (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Lenny, (...) I was trying to get the Oktoberfest atmosphere during the design of this piece. (...) Kinda touch and go at first with the interior as I was trying to squeeze in another table. My sons didn't like that as it was too crowded so I settled (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern

Paul, Found some use for those extra lame pieces that we've gotten from the SW podracing sets. The roof design had been used in our Artisans shop. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Interesting BrickShelf Find

Hi All, I was doing a rare check on Brickshelf and what did I find? A Minifig Centaur made by Onishi Shinji. Here is the link: (URL) moderated. Very nice work. Wish I had a few more pirate peg legs now. I have a few MOCs of my own that I will be (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting BrickShelf Find

Saw taht earlier today.. this Onishi character has some keen stuff: a giant spider, giant scorpion, dragon head, and this centaur. certainly looks like he'll have more stuff up because all of these are fairly recent. he's a got a knack for castle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting BrickShelf Find

(...) Again I find myself obscenely jealous of this man's talents. I have already built myself a centaur, and will most certainly have to find him a place in my story. I think I might actually already have the perfect place... I will have to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castlequest is SOON

well, ive desided to dedicate some time today to doing the rules for castlequest. In a weeks time, i hope, they will be done. look for the greatest adventure soon: CastleQuest! Aramir (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castlequest is SOON

(...) That's nice to know. How many changes did you make thus far? (I'm sure it will be heavily edited later, but I look forward to good results.) (...) Heh...the more time the committee has to address issues, the better. When you finish a revised (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

(...) I use an Olympus D-510 Zoom Digital camera. You don't have to necessarily have an expensive or flashy camera to get good closeups. With digital cameras, as with film cameras, light is everything. The more light, the better the picture will be, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

(...) Thanks much! Actually, there are BURPs in there, about ten I think. Lots of 2x4 Light and Dark grey bricks though, probably 2000 or so. Feel free to use the bow, I came up with it on a whim. Not too many of my friends agree with me it looks (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MM: Epoldkh Street

sneakeroo: (URL) folderista (URL) but but.. why? This is the city of Epoldkh, where the final part of my story takes place. Imagine all these buildings.. but with blood EVERYWHERE!! muahahahaha! _lenny (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Tanguy

sneak-pop: (URL) Tanguy was built by the Lonsans in the center of Epoldkh. It is named after the first Lonsan Emperor, Tanguy I. It will be the setting for the final showdown in my Epic. Please ignore this post. and all subsequent posts. _lenny (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Hello, Well, after many a sleepless night working on testing new ideas for a dragon mech, and placing a few orders on bricklink, I'm proud to announce the result of a three week effort, the Akael Me'Han dragon project. And no, I wasn't bluffing when (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.general) !

  Coat of Arms Designer

This isn't really LEGO, but it is medieval. I've created a Coat of Arms Designer which you are welcome to play with: (URL) is the Beta version. Eventually I'll make one that lets you print out your design. I'm trying to figure out how to make it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Oops. I should have mentioned that this was made with Flash and you'll need the plug-in in order to play it. It's the same one you need for the LEGO website, so if you can see the LEGO page, you're all set. Stephen (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) Hey, that's pretty nifty. I had a lot of fun just messing around with it. It would be very neat to see a version that could work with LEGO Printing. The colors are already very well suited for LEGO. Imagining my future army of coordinated (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

despite some minor typos here and there.. here it is: (URL) the recent additions of the The Rising 2nd Half (parts 4,5,6) and the epilogue The Khan. thoughts are welcome, but ignorance is not. -lenny (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) Hi Stephen, Your shield designer is so much fun. It would be nice to be able to print designs to fit on Lego shields, but after fighting with printing Lego signs and torsos, I know how horrible it can be to try and get "print" to work (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) Nice Stephen! It was fun to play with. I will be interested in seeing how you incorporate the printing feature. If you do so, I'd also like to have the colors set up to print as close to lego colors as possible. Keep up the nice work! Tom (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) very cool & fun to play with. I think it would be more intuitive if the three different scrollable things & color chooser were labeled; like 'background', 'border/stripes', 'symbol' & 'color'. Actually a modified icon of the shield would be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  New Castle Legends Pack on S@H

It contains nothing new, but LEGO S@H now has the Black Falcon's Fortress, Blacksmith's Shop, and Guarded Inn bundled together for $90 which is $15 less than it would cost to buy all 3 of them individually. At 7 cents per part, it is a pretty good (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> (...) I like the idea of using the dragon arms for accenting the eyes, very cool idea. I think I would prefer them turned around and on top of the eye, so that the arms would be like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Hey Matt, I always love seeing 'brick-made' creatures, especially dragons! I have to admit that I have a hard time understanding the pictures. What I mean is that I see all the pieces clearly enough, just have a moment to see what the pieces are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) Since I'm on a dialup and yours is a fully picture based story, I haven't taken the time or bandwidth to read your story until today. I sat down and read the whole thing, and I gotta say it was pretty darn good. Your MOCs were great, and your (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next Chapter

(...) I must apologize for not replying to this sooner, but after reading your story I felt compelled to post. Albeit short, I found your story well written and nicely illustrated. I liked some of the small details you put in the story, such as the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oracle in the Wastes online

(...) Wow! This was a great read. I especially love the way you portrayed the 'heated discussion' over the map, very funny, and well done. I will admit as it has been said the burning tower could have used some post-production special effects, but (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

Anthony, Thank you very much for your comments. Coming from you they are a real compliment. Yes, there will be more.. many more. Currently I'm working on a Star Wars funny spoof thing, but I'm getting ideas for more castle stories! Since the failure (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Latest Onishi Shinji

from the guy who brought you giant scorpion, giant spider, and the ever-popular centaur comes a windmill! (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

Man...that is creepy. I always like organic MOC's that use those dino tails. What particularily impresses me about this creature is the construction of his spine...ingenious combo of clips and bars. Very nice. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

...at NALUG's show yesterday at Capilano Mall (east end of Edmonton, AB) (URL) finished his awesome minifig scale AT-AT at about 2am while James was working on his huge and amazing (as usual) castle till 8am Andrew and John just got back from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

  dragons by Joe Comeau

Hey all, Check out these creations by Joe Comeau--brick-built dragons on about the same scale as the molded dragon: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) More will be coming, I'm sure. Several people were at work with cameras; I'm fairly certain there's also going to be some footage of the battle at some point, but that will likely wait until the vidiographer has time to edit the raw stock. The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) You guys are serious about there being a battle here? Was it Brikwars, or a set of Indy rules? (Hmmm, actually, I guess BW is Indy still, too ....). That's great! I'd love to hear some details and see some more pics. Was it staged as an attack (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs: Brickby

(...) Really an awesome few buildings you have so far! Really crisp, clean building style. I'm x-posting to castle to let the castlers have a chance to look at these awesome townhouses! -Lenny (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

Stephen, I had a lot of fun playing with this. Neat addition to your site. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Four: Chapters 5-6

Here is the next bit of my saga. (URL) I finished the next two chapters and also a brief episode before chapter 5. Ch 5,6 are much longer than the previous ones, each averaging 9 pics. Also i tried a new format for the page to make it easier to read (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) We didn't actually get the fight finished; we ran out of time, mostly because I wasn't able to do anything until later in the day. We used Lego Wars: TSV(1), with some only 1 major change. we added "units" so that unit on unit could be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HAE13p.4BM@lugnet.com... (...) Well now how did this slip by without any comments? Hmph... Very otherworldly. I'm looking to learn how to use the more modern pieces but have a ways to go. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

Hi Soren, John, Matt and Eric, Thanks very much on your replies and comments on Yicke's homepage. Sorry I am not able to reply to some of your questions though I am sure he will reply to you. One thing surprises him is that few of you seems (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Four: Chapters 5-6

Wow, Nick, this story is really starting to get complicated! lots of stuff happening, intrigue, I'm not sure who to trust (which is a good thing). I really like the corruption of Sirob being offset by the naivete of Sun and Yen - I'm really (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

OMG, that was great fun! It looks to have the proper aspect ratio for Lego shields, right? Make one for mini-fig torsos, too, please! It would be so cool for them to match. One observation of mine - the purple is very hard to distinguish from the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: Thanks for the comments. My apologies for a late post, but this school week is hectic once again, meaning less time on lugnet. (...) Of course, a redesign and another trip to bricklink. For this project, I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

(...) Heh, that was my original intent :) I decided to pursue a more vicious version of this project, presented nine months ago by Todd Kubo; (URL) was aiming for a more unique, rustic and imposing result. I believe I hit it pretty well... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Coat of Arms Designer

(...) The House of Tw0n thanks thee for thine electrific entertainment, and grants unto thee and all thy co-lovers of plastic IDOL time with which to pursue noble, emm, pursuits. Take thee after the Ides of March 'pon the 18th a day unto thyself, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  A Cool Chaos Pic

As I work to finish my latest MOC, one that I must admit might just rival Corincia the Fortress City, I figured I'd share this cool picture I have for chapter 2. Think of this as "Return of The Teaser of Chaos!" (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.

(...) Wassssup (...) -snip- Sweet! Nice dragon Matt. Been waiting to see the pics for all 3 weeks : ) Other than that, it looks cool, and really detailed for 3 weeks. (...) Can't wait to see em. -snip- (...) Hey, I know how you feel. HP cameras (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Cool Chaos Pic

Aggie! Looks good. I like what you're doing with Ikros Round 2 so far! The cinematic quality of your pictures are getting better and better!!! I'm looking forward to Ikros the movie coming soon!! -Matt (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

Lenny, I finally got to finish reading the Beyhadur Epic. It was marvellously done! There was an excellent tone to the writing; it really captured the feel of an ancient historical/religious text. I also have to say I really liked the battle (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

Lenny, I finally got to finish reading the Beyhadur Epic. It was marvellously done! There was an excellent tone to the writing; it really captured the feel of an ancient historical/religious text. I also have to say I really liked the battle (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) more of this kind of storytelling. One question, did you work out a storyboard including exactly which MOCs you would need before building, or did you build first and then design the story around your MOCs? Does anyone else with experience of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

(...) Jackie, Actually, the first time I looked at the Godfather section the buttons didn't work, so I just saw the first picture with Don Corleone and the small pictures in the lower left kept changing as the music played. Now for some reason it (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) With my experience with Sirob, I am doing a little bit of both. I made the Characters first and created some MOCs that they would need like houses or inns. This led to story ideas which give ideas for MOCs. -Nick Land of Sirob (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Jahmong Shrine

I decided to do a little work in Yen-Chun and Sun-Hai's home country (read my story if you don't know who they are) and as a result have finished the Jahmong Shrine. (URL) I did it in the style of chinese architecture since that is what i based (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers) !

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) Thanks Hendo! It was tons of fun to do, and I'm in the process of writing my next one. (...) story first, and then the MOCs. I wrote a 'script' where I designated how many pictures I'd have, and exactly how they would break up with the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Cool Chaos Pic

(...) nail.. err.. claw-polish is just too much to be damaged. oooh! I love yer teasers! _lenny (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) thanks! (...) Yeah, I realized that while making the first part.. but couldn't immeadiately figured out a solution without having to re-write the whole thing. My next project will eliminate the problem. Thanks for the feedback! _lenny (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion

(...) If I may add my two cents to this as of yet small discussion. I find with myself it's mainly that I come up with the characters first, then story, then MOCs. However, I must say that I find I have the best luck if I come up with just the raw (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Jahmong Shrine

(...) That's a cool little shrine; I especially like the fences-as-screens inside. As to cleaning up the roofline; if you can't get your hands on the right corner slopes, try just putting tile over the studs. thanks, James (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: MOC: Jahmong Shrine

(...) suggestion would be to cover the top studs with some red and white tiles, like James suggested. The four corners are excellent. But my favorite part by far is the screens on the inside. I was really suprised when I saw them. Great use of an (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: MOC: Jahmong Shrine

(...) Hey Nick. That shrine is really cool. A very experimental roof that turned out pretty well, I think. The fences as screens is also quite nice. Question: Who's the yellow statue inside? You said Yen paid respects there.. is it an ancestral (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: A Cool Chaos Pic

(...) claws.... I like that dragon better than Karak, really, mostly because this looks like a bulldog. (but so did the red dragon, really....) Aramir (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Jahmong Shrine

(...) Wow! Great architectual translation to Lego. Excellent use of fence pieces as screening--and those bug-eyed tigers/lions--dead on! Maybe the diagonal hip beams could be played around with or inset in the roof (as you say to "clean up the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact