 Castle / 16054
16053  |  16055
Subject:
Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:07:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

despite some minor typos here and there.. here it is:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/

Featuring the recent additions of the The Rising 2nd Half (parts 4,5,6) and
the epilogue The Khan.

thoughts are welcome, but ignorance is not.

-lenny