 Castle / 16064
Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:14:47 GMT

Anthony,
Thank you very much for your comments.  Coming from you they are a real
compliment.

Yes, there will be more.. many more.  Currently I'm working on a Star Wars
funny spoof thing, but I'm getting ideas for more castle stories!  Since the
failure of my original story (the caeric revolution), I'm kinda trying to steer
clear of really big, long-term projects.  I don't have the attention span to
spend more than a month on any one thing.

thanks again!
_lenny

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/

Since I'm on a dialup and yours is a fully picture based story, I haven't taken
the time or bandwidth to read your story until today.  I sat down and read the
whole thing, and I gotta say it was pretty darn good.  Your MOCs were great,
and your action scenes were well done.  However, I gotta say I love your
scenery MOCs the best.  You even went so far as to put in random stones on the
forest floor, and though I admit they were part of your story, it was a very
nice touch.  Reading your story style took some getting used to, but I adapted
quickly, and once I got passed that difficulty I flew through it.

As a story it lacked 'true feelings,' such as emotions between characters, but
that wasn't what you were going for anyway.  As a historical account of the
passing of events in a personal and 'biblical' style, your story succeeds very
well.

All in all, great job.  I'd say I'm looking forward to more, but since this was
the end, you're just gonna have to start a new story so I can say I'm looking
forward to more.  :)

--Anthony