 Castle / 16089
Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:

One question, did you work out a storyboard including exactly which MOCs you
would need before building, or did you build first and then design the story
around your MOCs?

Does anyone else with experience of this sort have any stories to tell on
how to go about planning such presentations?

With my experience with Sirob, I am doing a little bit of both.  I made the
Characters first and created some MOCs that they would need like houses or
inns.  This led to story ideas which give ideas for MOCs.

-Nick
Land of Sirob
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111