 Castle / 16087
Re: Epic of the Beyhadur: Completion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
despite some minor typos here and there.. here it is:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/

I loved your story through to the end, Lenny.  And I would love to see ever
more of this kind of storytelling.

One question, did you work out a storyboard including exactly which MOCs you
would need before building, or did you build first and then design the story
around your MOCs?

Does anyone else with experience of this sort have any stories to tell on
how to go about planning such presentations?

Just a wonderin',
-Hendo