 Castle / 16030
Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:13:42 GMT

Anthony,

Great job on the temple.  The entrance/mouth looks really cool and the
katanas make great teeth.  I'm also amazed by the sheer size of the hills
around it without a BURP in sight.  A nice little detail is the design of
the bow using the lightsaber hilt and revolvers.  I might steal that idea.

Bruce