 Castle / 15983
15982  |  15984
Subject:
The Start of All This Unpleasantness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:04:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Friends, I am pleased to announce the beginning of the next chapter in Ikros
history.

I am also pleased to announce a new castle MOC.

Both of which can bee seen on my website.

Under the 'Creations' link, you will find my new MOC:

--The Dragon Temple

And for those of you who would like to read it, under the 'Story' link, you'll
find the first chapter in the Ikros: Chaos Skies saga

--Chapter 1: The Start of All This Unpleasantness

PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony
The Original Kingdom of Ikros website