 Castle / 15985
Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 01:11:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Anthony,
I'm excited to see the new story, however it appears that it isn't on your
sight yet.  The story page still says "Coming Soon" and Creations page has just
the Gryffon (sp) and juvenile dragon.
Can't wait to see the new stuff!!

-Lenny

I tried to be thorough in making sure all the links worked...  I just checked
and the pages seem to be updated for me.  The old page might be stuck inside
your browser's cache.  Try pressing 'Reload' on your browser and see if that
doesn't solve the problem.

--Anthony