 Castle / 16017
Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 04:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

Aye, a powerful and dangerous mistress
she be...

Procrastination seems too powerful and
seductive for me :)

Thanks much, glad you enjoyed my story.

That for one, gives me a few more reasons
to pool $40 USD into a Black Falcon's
Fortress.

I've had that problem once, but I've had
the opposite problem more often. Having a
crazy idea for a story but being unable to
put it down in LEGO. Granted, the stories
were out of my genre, but I think they
would have been pretty neat.

Yep...I keep getting more crazy ideas about
alternate characters, events, technology,
theory, etc. But it seems every time I
start working on those, my previous draft
beckons to be edited. (and revising the
whole thing will be a story on its own...)

Anyway... Thanks for the feedback!

I look forward to any new chapters.
By the way, what type of camera did
you use, anyway? My current digicam