 Castle / 16018
Re: Beyhadur: The Rising (1st Half)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

Featuring the arrival of the Beyhadur himself
and the beginning of the rebellion against the
Lonsans.  Also, the teachings of the Beyhadur.

Heh...I like the eastern references you
threw in with the shrouded assassin. (very
interesting...)

"Beyhadur" is ancient Olmish for "The Hand of
God", and refers to God's Holy Warrior on
Earth, bearer of the mystical Durzein Sword.

If I wrote the story, I would have named the
main character 'Abu Sayyaf' (or Abu Saif)
'Bearer of the Sword', but all sounds well.

Criticism is always welcome, even if it does
hurt a little.  Please don't let that stop you.

Well, my opinion wouldn't count the best when
it comes to photography [1] (because my camera
isn't up to par), but the photography would
use a little upgrade...

Other than that, some of the text is difficult to
decipher at times, and it would be nice to have a
few extra text descriptions under the picture,
but the way you summarize it quickly works
pretty well.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y

[1] I considered doing my story via rendering,
but there's two drawbacks, one being the time
needed for a decent radiosity scene (perhaps
lights and transparent elements would worsen
the situation.) Secondly, there aren't many
updates in the minifigure equipment section,
especially when it comes to recent pieces like
Tibetian hats, Samurai helmets, etc. (maybe
these pieces exist in a .dat form, is so, I
stand corrected.)