 Castle / 15987
Re: The Start of All This Unpleasantness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 01:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

Friends, I am pleased to announce the
beginning of the next chapter in Ikros
history.

Well, just as I thought...

I promised myself I would eventually start
working on my story before you released the
first chapter of Chaos skies, and I haven't
started either my my series (Anachronistic
or Nihilistic [1] yet...)

Aaargh, procrastination on my part is a
curse.

Nice story, though! Very...intriguing!