 Castle / 16035
Re: Oracle in the Wastes online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:18:15 GMT

Matt,

I'm glad you liked the stories.  And thanks for the comments. I really
appreciate the feedback.

I will definately be getting back to Prince Herold soon.  Though I may try
to do more with him than just comic relief.

I was never happy with the burning tower picture either.  Unfortunately,
that was the shot that turned out the best, and since it at least conveyed
the idea of the tower beign on fire, I let it stand.  The ghostly oracle
effect took infinately less work, but so far I've heard nothing but good
thngs about it.  (Though personally I thought it worked better for the
ghosts on the Creatures page.)

The werewolf is due for an update in a chapter or two.  I got the werewolf
set for Christmas, so it will have the proper head.  I'm leaving it as is
for the moment so as not to give away the werewolf's identity prematurely.
The current minifig in the picture predates the Lego Studio line by a year
or two; I used it in as a miniature in a tabletop RPG.  Back then it looked
good enough to amaze my friends.  On a similar note, Lego's new giant spider
makes mine look pretty primitive.  My spider had been sitting in the box
with my mini-figs since 1996.

--William

The Kingdom of Gatimrja
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/