 Castle / 16034
Re: Oracle in the Wastes online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:27:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:

Chapter III of the Kingdom of Gatimrja is
up and running.
Just follow the stories link at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/

Alright, (is this stories week at .castle?
Leonard and Sava posted their stories
earlier...:)

Anyhow, getting back on topic, the stories
were a bit short for each chapter, but
just about right...I particularly liked
the humorous inclusions, like the abandoning
of the ever convivial prince harold. (will
he ever waiver in his festive ways? :) I'm
guessing you plan to return him in a later
chapter?

I found it rather interesting how you
presented the dialogue with the character
pictures, though.

Some of the photoshop effects were okay,
only a few of them not entirely convincing.
(particularly the burning tower scene in
chapter three.) Of course, I'm not a
photoshop Guru, so my opinion won't have
the most merit...the effects with the
oracle at the end of chapter three were by
far excellent though.

Another suggestion; on the creatures page,
you might want to buy one of these for your
werewolf...

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x242

Excelent job on the story by far.

Keep building, and look forward to chapter four.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y