 Castle / 16075
Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:49:56 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello,

Well, after many a sleepless night working on
testing new ideas for a dragon mech, and
placing a few orders on bricklink, I'm
proud to announce the result of a three
week effort, the Akael Me'Han dragon project.

And no, I wasn't bluffing when I mentioned
a dragon project in the works earlier, so
here's my proof I'm contributing to the
community besides posting often :)

Anyway, I waited to post this until after
moderation, so no deep links! The gallery can
be found below.

Well now how did this slip by without any comments?  Hmph...  Very
otherworldly.  I'm looking to learn how to use the more modern pieces but
have a ways to go.  You on the other hand seem to have figured it out pretty
well!  Very cool!

        -- Tom

http://www.band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html