 Castle / 16115
Re: New MOC: Akael Me'Han Dragon Project.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:08:23 GMT

Hey wow I like the head! Nice! Those pod fins are a part of choice in Dragon
building, bravo. As I look for the body it seems a little thin, but as I
look at the rest of the creation it certainly looks to scale. However, I
think its really neat looking and it is fun to look at. The way the head
looks when you have it posed in the first few pics is so cool looking.

Nice job.

What will you plan to make next? I look foward to seeing what you have in
store for us.

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster/