 Castle / 16007
16006  |  16008
Subject:
Look at these new sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:54:47 GMT

2003 has just begun. if you thought what got before was cool look at this stuff.

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=3530-1 single allstar player.

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4101-1 first lego meka type set.

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4483-1 At-At need i say more

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4481-1 hailfire droid.

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4491-1 more minis

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4719-1

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4720-1  new hp

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4850-1
http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4851-1
http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4852-1  new spidy

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=7035-1 gotta love the police

http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=7413-1
http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=7416-1
http://brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=7419-1 Jonny is back again.

Hell they even got new space stuff ( no pics yet)

every thing but castle. I think they forgot us.

cool yes