 Castle / 16024
16023  |  16025
Subject:
oracle in the wastes preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:41:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After a somewhat protracted absence from Lugnet, I have put a new MOC online
and nearly completed the next chapter in my .castle story.

The ruined temple of the oracle lies in the region know as the Gray Wastes.

Some (unedited) preview pictures are up on brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple06.jpg

(Gallery post-moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33770)

Chapter 3 is due to be finished and online sometime this week.

--William Movish

The Kingdom of Gatimrja
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/