 Castle / 16028
Re: oracle in the wastes preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:48:39 GMT

William!
The return of Gatimrja is welcomed, indeed!  I saw on the site that Chapter
threee was already posted soo.. I read it and loved it!  Especially your use of
special effects, and most especially concerning the oracle.  So freaky, so
cool!  The rhyme of oracle's prophecy is very haunting as well - very well
written.  Oh yes, I almost forgot: the fight over the map!!  I almost busted
out laughing in the middle of my work!  tre.. tre cool!  Although I sensed a
bit of disturbance when they finally left the map.. that can never be a good
thing.
Great to see you back and creating! Can not wait for more!
(that's just an expression.. of course I can wait, but I'll be waiting eagerly)
_lenny

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:
After a somewhat protracted absence from Lugnet, I have put a new MOC online
and nearly completed the next chapter in my .castle story.

The ruined temple of the oracle lies in the region know as the Gray Wastes.

Some (unedited) preview pictures are up on brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ynpw/temple/temple06.jpg

(Gallery post-moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33770)

Chapter 3 is due to be finished and online sometime this week.

--William Movish

The Kingdom of Gatimrja
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/