 Castle / 16025
16024  |  16026
Subject:
Ye Olde Red Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 02:22:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Check out our latest MOC/diorama from our homepage, Ye Olde Red Tavern;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Background story:
In Dragonstern you’ll find this quaint place to eat and drink at a
surprisingly modest price. Ye Olde Red Tavern is just a stone’s throw away
from the main auction tent run by a good-natured couple Guido and Helga.
Their twin daughters Hilda and Heidi serve not only the most sumptuous meals
but the best drinks as well. Little Hagir has been with the family ever
since the business opened and tends to the dishes when not cooking meals in
the coal-fired oven. The younger sons Gordo and Gaspar take turns between
keeping the fire burning in the oven and calling in passers-by to come inside.

This started innocently enough as an open tavern for the Medieval
Marketplace. Then got carried away with the roof design that was used
previously for the Artisan shop. Too big for MM but a nice addition to
Dragonstern. What do you think?

Regards,
ACPin & Sons