 Castle / 16039
Re: Ye Olde Red Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:20:41 GMT

Lenny,

Reminds me of the Bratwurst hut at the Wisconsin State Fair.  Funny how
little scandinavians have changed.
I was trying to get the Oktoberfest atmosphere during the design of this piece.

The interior details are the best.. very cute, and I especially like the
tables. Don't know why, but I do.
Kinda touch and go at first with the interior as I was trying to squeeze in
another table. My sons didn't like that as it was too crowded so I settled
with just the two tables.

Outside, to be honest, I think the building design is kinda derivative of
your earlier work, but still good.  the  'stripes' on the roof make it look >nice.
Yes the roof design was derived from the Artisans shop with the expanded top
and the red stripes were put to give it an added flavor.

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons