 Castle / 16077
Re: The Four: Chapters 5-6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:32:59 GMT

Wow, Nick, this story is really starting to get complicated!  lots of stuff
happening, intrigue, I'm not sure who to trust (which is a good thing).  I
really like the corruption of Sirob being offset by the naivete of Sun and Yen
- I'm really interested to see how the two will really clash.

The MOC's are pretty cool, too.  I really like the gold dragon Inn (not sure if
its the right title).. especially how you have the dragon mosaic on the side.
a great detail!

If I were you, I'd post whenever you have something done.  Just don't expect
the same amount of responce each time.  generally as stories go, there tends to
be a lot of posts at the announcement of the story, and it trails off until the
end.. when responce picks up again (people now view the story as a whole).  But
I would love to read the new updates whenever they're ready regardless of the
end length.

great stuff! keep it up!
-Lenny

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
Here is the next bit of my saga.
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/Stories
I finished the next two chapters and also a brief episode before chapter
5.  Ch 5,6 are much longer than the previous ones, each averaging 9 pics.
Also i tried a new format for the page to make it easier to read on dark
monitors.  Check out the constructions too,
http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/constructions
i added new pics for the celeste and added Lord Thomas Beckett's mansion.
I've been announcing every two chapters as i finish them but after looking
back at what i will cover in this story i'm afraid it's going to be quite
long so I may scale back to announcing every four chapters.