 Castle / 16096
Re: MOC: Jahmong Shrine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:02:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:

http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111/shrine

Wow! This is great!  I think you pulled the roof off nicely.  My only
suggestion would be to cover the top studs with some red and white tiles,
like James suggested.  The four corners are excellent.  But my favorite part
by far is the screens on the inside.  I was really suprised when I saw them.
Great use of an unusual part.

My only worry is that people won't be able to see this because of Geocities :(

~Kevin Blocksidge~
http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/