 Castle / 16084
Re: A Cool Chaos Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:04:41 GMT

Aggie!

Looks good. I like what you're doing with Ikros Round 2 so far! The
cinematic quality of your pictures are getting better and better!!! I'm
looking forward to Ikros the movie coming soon!!

-Matt

Anthony Sava wrote:
As I work to finish my latest MOC, one that I must admit might just rival
Corincia the Fortress City, I figured I'd share this cool picture I have for
chapter 2.

Think of this as "Return of The Teaser of Chaos!"

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/Temp/grab02.jpg

Toodles.

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros