 General / 39792

Subject:
Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:07:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Inspired by John's post (http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=39785), I would
love to throw out a question!

What is your coolest LEGO Experience? Maybe you built an amazing castle when
you were eight years old. Or perhaps you've had a more recent experience
like watching an FLL robotics competition where you saw kids participating
in the most thrilling event of their lives. Or maybe you finished the
perfect train car and posted it online.

I would love to hear!

Jake
---