 General / 39817
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 00:36:31 GMT

        More…I need more!
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
~I crave these stories…
There’s just such a level of sincerity in the
sharing of personal stories involving our hobby.

So far I've read every post (some of them twice) and even all
of Hendo’s touching thread which initiated the whole caboodle.

I'm still glowing from the smiles that were had after reading:

“I would run for "Lego Representative to the Student Council.”
…the 150 teenagers who had signed my joke-of-a-nomination
suddenly went nuts!…it looked like I emerged from the podium itself.”

And

“She saw right through my attempts, and realized I was hiding
something. What could a teenage boy be hiding in his room?
Pornography? Drugs? Liquor? Condoms? Surely, she could not
stop until the secret was exposed! …But instead of an empty
drawer, 200 small smiley-faced Lego figures sat happily in a pile.”

  Oh gawd…this is too funny!

                 Needin’ more,

                                 --==Richard==--

  P.S. Thanx Jake for kicking-off this thread!
(((This really makes for a warmer community.)))