 General / 39807
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:21:59 GMT

What is your coolest LEGO Experience? Maybe you built an amazing castle when
you were eight years old. Or perhaps you've had a more recent experience
like watching an FLL robotics competition where you saw kids participating
in the most thrilling event of their lives. Or maybe you finished the
perfect train car and posted it online.

I would love to hear!

Jake

I have a few.....the first would be using all my bricks as a kid to make a
town with an amusment park (using those old large, colored lego
gears)...yeah, way back in the 70's....

Then there was the Star Wars licensing...growing up, my brother and i used
to try to make SW ships with the small collection we had (no angle plates or
anything...no grey either)

Most recently, the discovery of Dark Red bricks being offered in bulk packs.
It can really get no better than that. (ok, so I had a dream last night....)

Jonathan