 General / 40598
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:17:46 GMT

I don't know that I can pick out a single "coolest" experience, but here's a
sample.

I've had tons of fun at various fests around the country.  Meeting a bunch of
people who thought I was in my 20's or 30's (when I was actually 17) at
Mindfest in 1999 was a blast.  I didn't go to a single workshop because I was
so busy hanging out with the NELUG crowd.  Brickfest 2002 was also fantastic.
A space room and a model team room!  I'm looking forward to the next Brickfest
already.  And this time, I'll finally be able to join the after-hours fun.

It's always feels great to impress non-Lego-enthusiasts.  Just a week ago, my
parents' friends were asking to see my Luna Spire.  The amazing turnout at NWBC
was also inspiring.

My best experience with the Lego Company was, suprisingly, when "sebastian"
submitted my Space Plane to the Star Wars section of Lego.com.The way Kristin
and Jake, and anyone else involved resolved the sistuation was excellent.  I
couldn't have asked for more.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu