 General / 40597
Re: Lego Creator Deluxe Game at Target...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Morton writes:
Hi everyone,

Well, I was doing some last minute Christmas shopping at Target last night
and I stumbled across the Lego Creator deluxe game.
(http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1040537534/ref=sr_1_1/601-2
676931-7313704?asin=B000065CRK)
Seems like it's the normal game, but in a collectors tin with XX 'special'
pieces (I think the box said something like 100 normal pieces and 23 special
pieces.
Looking at the back of the box, it showed the 4 included minifigs - town
minifigs with dungarees in red, blue, black and green.

So, my questions are;
Is the green dungareed minifig unique to this set? I can't find any other
sets on Lugnet, Bricklink etc with green dungarees.
Also, if anyone has this game, what are the 'special' pieces? Are they
really unique?

I was tempted to purchase one of these games, but at $30.00, it's a lot of
money just to see what's inside the box!

Richard.

FYI this game is on clearance at Target. Right now it is 50% off at my local
Target (La Mesa, CA) - but they still have most of the stuff 30% off there
for some reason...

Did we ever figure out if this is the only place to get the fig with the
green dungareed minifig from?

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com