 General / 39895
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys writes:
Ahh, maybe we have this 'LEGO Radar' that just detects those little pieces
of ABS.

Haha I think so too!  I can easily pick out the "red square with white
lettering" among a shelf full of various toys.

One time I found a yellow 1x2 brick on the side of a heavily travelled path
at university.  The Lego-yellow caught my attention immediately!

-Bryan