 General / 39816
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:55:05 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Here's a story I posted a couple weeks ago to the rtlToronto group:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=5790

Hmm, I'd love to read this story, but for some reason, when I look at
that article, it doesn't word wrap, so each paragraph comes out as one
really long line.

Has something gone wacky with the way Lugnet generates the HTML?

Frank