 General / 39815
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys writes:

Nope--it has something to do with a canning pot, boiling water, and my
entire LEGO collection (at the time)...

See:

http://sparky.i989.net/legop1.htm

Close to the bottom of the page.

The trauma!  The horror!!

Yeah, not a good thing.

OUCH!  That's brutal.  Especially that it was the *entire* collection at the
time.  I'm glad it didn't turn you off to the hobby as a result.

-H.