 General / 39819
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 02:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Here's a story I posted a couple weeks ago to the rtlToronto group:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=5790

Hmm, I'd love to read this story, but for some reason, when I look at
that article, it doesn't word wrap, so each paragraph comes out as one
really long line.

Has something gone wacky with the way Lugnet generates the HTML?

I think it's something about how Steve posts.... His posts all do that, and
they break threading too. I suspect maybe he's posting via email and using a
damaged mail client.

I think if you look at it in raw mode it will wrap though.

Todd previously has filtered out certain mail client posting attempts to
encourage people to switch clients or switch to NNTP or switch to the web.
Perhaps he can be persuaded to filter out this one too?

FUT only to admin.general