 General / 39980
Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 02:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:
Inspired by John's post (http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=39785), I would
love to throw out a question!

What is your coolest LEGO Experience? Maybe you built an amazing castle when
you were eight years old. Or perhaps you've had a more recent experience
like watching an FLL robotics competition where you saw kids participating
in the most thrilling event of their lives. Or maybe you finished the
perfect train car and posted it online.

I would love to hear!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Sr. Producer
LEGO Direct

Hmmmmm, Ummmmm, which age should I speak of here? Being a little more
restricted to some of the far more interesting/exciting places to go and
look at compared to overseas.... I would have to say...

*  Now is.... as I have my own Lego room
Shopping is when I have the money and the sales are on (and they are decent
sales)
*  When S@H became available to Australia
*  When I got my first Lego set at the age of 3
*  Some of the Lego expo's they had when I was younger, the real ones, ones
that were not just creative in just the buildings...
*  Attending the Local Lego meets...

and much much more...

What do I hope for now? Mire bulk bricks/parts in various colours... a Lego
attraction for us to visit here in Australia...

And a Giant Lego Minifig :)

!!!

Mel :)