 General / 39981
39980  |  39982
Subject:
A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:25:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new website.

For those of you who are fans of The Chronicles of Ikros, this website will
contain the sequel to that story.

And for those of you who enjoyed viewing my previous two introduction movies,
the new website contains a brand new introduction movie for your viewing
pleasure.

The website contains four pages of biographies for the upcoming story, as well
as links to pictures of my Griffon and Juvenile Dragon MOCs.

So feel free to enter:

Ikros: Chaos Skies

And PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony

Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

(For those of you who are interested, I was going for a look with this new
website as if the old website had been singed and burned.)