 General / 39979
Re: My Lego castle website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:30:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Robert G. Carney, Jr., MD writes:
I am pleased to announce that, after weeks of being "down" after my cable
provider changed all their customers to a dynamic IP that changed every 4
days, I am back up and running 24/7.  The new address is
www.carneycastle.com and I welcome comments, questions, etc.

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble writes:
I'm glad your site is back to inspire me again.

              ~Inspiration indeed!

Have you beheld his newest creation:  *Carreg Cennen Castle*
       http://12.223.136.182/carreg%20cennen/ENE02.jpg
       http://12.223.136.182/carreg%20cennen/east02.jpg
  It’s images like these that inspire and enthrall me to no ends.

   Bob, you’re an institution to the hobby…
I dub you the patriarch of Castle:  'Duke Carney of Decatur'

     Appreciatively,

                              --==Richard==--