 Star Wars / 7826
Re: A couple stupid SW questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 04:50:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

Dark Empire: E-Wing and V-Wing were exposed!  Funny, every major character in
the SW Universe speaks English!!!  I think is smells of a conspiracy...
Aaron ;~)

What about Chewbacca?
Although, I must admit, Chewie speaks better English than some of my co-
workers.

Jeff J
He is cleverly pushed aside by the commie (not that there is anything wrong
with that) Rebels, and never receives praise or a medal for his hard labor.  I
think that the Rebels have a Glass Ceiling of their own.  Poor old Ackbar has
to put himself through obvious discomfort just to maintain a speaking role as
Admiral.  Yes, there is a conspiracy.  The Empire is blatant, yet the Rebels
so cleverly disguise their part in the Lucas Regime.  I tell you there is
something there...
C.ommanding
O.utpost
N.ear
S.upream
P.ower
I.n
R.ebel
A.lliance
C.alled
Y.avin
...hmm?  What "really" happened at the battle of Yavin?  I think it was a
deception to throw everybody off...  But from what?
I must think.
Aaron (conspiracy!)