 Star Wars / 7825
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Design-a-Civvie Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 02:21:15 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> writes:
Hi Everyone!

Ok, I have posted the official rules, and they can be found on my
website. I will accept entries starting now, and I will stop
accepting them at 12:00am(00:00) July 1st.

(haven't looked at the rules yet, but here are some comments)
Although it might make judging & such more difficult, I think this
contest would be much more successful if you gave more time and posted
the rules to LUGNET.  The successful contests (Pat's SW contest and the
Halloween contest come to mind) have given the contestants at least a
couple months to build entries.  Also, you'll get more interesting and
wider results if you don't put a limit on the number of entries per
person per category.
Just my .02
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com