 Star Wars / 7851
Re: A couple stupid SW questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:09:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Will Middelaer writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:

It's always bothered me that Chewie didn't get a
medal placed around his neck by the Princess.
He risked his his life also.  What's up with that!?

Hey, for all we know Chewie had some cultural or religious proscription
against the wearing of anything other than that bandolier/sash thing that he
wears.

W-
Maybe gold medals give Wookie gonads a nasty rash...
Aaron