 Star Wars / 7906
Re: A couple stupid SW questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Karius writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Karius writes: • ***snip***
At least Han and Luke and the gang never went back in time to defeat the
empire.

Regards,
Matt (who's a Star Wars and Star Trek fan)

Well, wouldn't they have to slignshot around the Sun?  I don't think Han and
Luke have actually been anywhere near Earth (sector 001), so there ain't a
snowball's chance in you-know-where of the MF ever pulling that stunt.
Besides, the Hyperdrive would probably break first.
:)
Aaron (who likes everything Sci-Fi and Fantasy, including peanut-butter &
pickle sandwiches)

Ahh, so with all of the suns in the universe, time travel is only possible by
going around the Earth's Sun ;)  As beat up as the MF is I thing that Klingon
Bird of Prey was in worse shape.

That's why the Romulans never went back in time to kick Kirk's butt.

Matt (who likes most things sci-fi and fantasy, but I have to pass on the PB
and pickles, together that is)

I am currently working up a model in LEGO of a PB and pickle sandwich (dill)
and submitting it first to Lucas' ship design team (hope he likes it) and then
if he doesn't like it over to Star Trek producers for a new alien nose design.
Eating real ones is truly sci-fi and fantasy...
Aaron (burp) West :)