 Star Wars / 7760
7759  |  7761
Subject:
A couple stupid SW questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:18:11 GMT

No flames please = )

I consider myself a SW fan, but by no means do I know as much as many of you...

What is the purpose of the B-wing and A-wing? (vs. the X-wing and Y-wing)

I realize the x-wing is a mainline fighter and the Y-wing is a bomber...Are
the A+B wings just updated versions of those types, fighter +bomber?
(I thought I saw someone say the Awing was adept at combatting
Tie-interceptors, I believe)

DO all of the rebel fighters have hyperdrives?

Thanks for baring with me...

                     John
(who loves that there are virtually no wheels in the SW theme universe!)