 Star Wars / 7873
Re: A couple stupid SW questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes:

I think you must have missed but that dog has been roundly critisized by the
Mexican American community.  They have repeatedly asked for the adds to be
pulled and Taco Bell keeps coming back with some other lame excuse as to why
the dog is not going to be pulled.
Problem is the National news doesn't generally cover stories like this on a
regular basis because they arn't "Mainstream" enough.  Its all far to
contriversial for my tastes and I don't have a good understanding of all the
issues but rest assured that little Dog has been criticized repeatedly.

In fact, I *had* missed that, but I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for
enlightening me!

    Dave!

No problem,  If you want to learn more heres a link to an artical on the
contriversy.

http://www.kentuckyconnect.com/heraldleader/news/030898/a7hispanic.shtml

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group