 Star Wars / 7837
Re: A couple stupid SW questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

Dark Empire: E-Wing and V-Wing were exposed!  Funny, every major character in
the SW Universe speaks English!!!  I think is smells of a conspiracy...
Aaron ;~)

What about Chewbacca?
Although, I must admit, Chewie speaks better English than some of my co-
workers.

Jeff J
He is cleverly pushed aside by the commie (not that there is anything wrong
with that) Rebels, and never receives praise or a medal for his hard labor.

It's always bothered me that Chewie didn't get a medal placed around his neck by
the Princess.  He risked his his life also.  What's up with that!?